Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Menu

It's no secret to people who know me that I love making lists.  I also LOVE creating menus.  I love searching cookbooks and websites for new recipes.  Some have been complete failures (chickpea and broccoli casserole) and others have been pretty delish (chicken and peppers with balsamic glaze).  There's something very comforting about knowing exactly what I'm going to be eating that week.  I've been making menus for my family since I moved home so here's our menu for the rest of this week:

Tuesday: butternut squash risotto and fire roasted veggies with balsamic glaze (veggies from Trader Joe's; not everything needs to homemade right?)

Wednesday: Trader Joe's potatoes with green beans and mushrooms (love trader joes) served with scrambled eggs and wheat toast

Thursday: Tomato soup and grilled turkey and cheese sandwiches

Friday: margherita pizza and salad

No comments:

Post a Comment