Friday, January 28, 2011

30 for 30

I'm on a budget. A strict budget. An essentials only budget (I count a weekly latte at Starbucks essential).  Anyways I've been reading this blog, Kendi Everyday and she does thing every season where she challenges people to pick 30 items from your closet (including shoes) and you have to use only those 30 items to create outfits for 30 days.  I've never done this but I'm assuming it helps you extend your clothing budget by pairing items you wouldn't normally wear together.  I'm very excited to do this.  My goal is to choose my 30 items this weekend and take pictures and post them.  Then starting February 1st I will post a picture of my outfit everyday.

Feel free to join in!

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to your remixes! I'm doing the challenge too, it should be fun. I'm glad she posted a list of blogs - looking forward to following you this year!

    ReplyDelete