Thursday, February 3, 2011

Countdown(s)

I have a lot of countdowns going on.  Thesis defense: 5 days.  Internship applications due: 12 days.  Moving to Denver: 15 days.  Wedding: 72 days.

In the 15 days I have until I leave for Denver I have a wedding dress fitting, have to finish and send wedding invitations, have to pack up all my crap, have hair and make-up trials for wedding, finish DIY decorations in addition to the aforementioned thesis defense (no big deal) and applications.

I'm panic-stricken.  Must.remember.to.breathe.  I will not worry.  Matthew 6:33-34: "But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness and all these other things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow..."

Day 3:
Shirt: Target, Jeans: Forever 21, Scarf: UO, Belt: Forever 21,
Boots: Macy's? (Honestly I don't remember, I've had them about 6 years)

Brrrrr.......Hat: UO

6 comments:

  1. Hello..just found you through the remix list..nice to meet you:) Love the belted scarf..really nice outfit:)

    Stop by and say Hello♥
    Let’s Rock the 30x30 Remix..check it out!!♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look! The bright color and long belted scarf is so fun to brighten up a cold day. Great job!

    jewelscapes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your scarf is charming, especially with the bright shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, craziness!! I'm sure everything went well though, yes? Just wanted to say, I adore this outfit, every bit. You look awesome. :)

    Monique
    www.yogaandpencilskirts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete