Wednesday, February 2, 2011

We applaud sleep...

Disclaimer: We are not lazy.  I promise.  TJ works incredibly hard and sometimes I do too. Also...I eat very healthy (most of the time).

TJ and I are weird.  We know that we are.  We think it makes us pretty cool.  When one of us sleeps for a long time or takes a long nap instead of doing something productive, we applaud each other.  Like we tell each other that we're awesome for sleeping.  We also do the same thing for eating.  If I eat large quantities of unhealthy foods (like the other day when I made 3 dozen cookies and ate 2 dozen), TJ gets really excited and tells me to go eat more.  He's the perfect man.

Day 2:

cardigan: Forever 21, yellow tank: H&M, skirt: American Apparel,
tights: Kohls, clogs (that you can't see): Kohls
Secret message for someone special.

No comments:

Post a Comment