I can't believe we have a blog! I've talked about creating one for a while now and in the spirit of accomplishing goals, I finally decided to do it. And it took all of 3 minutes. I guess being diligent about posting (and having interesting things to post) will be the more difficult part.
While TJ and I are doing long distance, and with my impending move to Denver, CO in 8 months, I wanted a way to keep in touch with friends and family and keep everyone updated on what's going on in our lives.
Please check back often as there will surely be lots of posts about love, adventures, food, wedding and then marriage stuff and navigating life as 20-somethings! Oh, and be prepared for lots of lists...I'm a compulsive list-maker.
Have a Great Weekend.
-
[image: park bench with flowers]
What are you up to this weekend? Freddie and I are going upstate for long
walks and apple crumble. His friends also rece...
20 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment